- Hits: 51
My name is Beth and I am one of the Sales team here at Snowden Wilkinson.
Myself and my Fiancé are planning a move this year with our two young Children. I have been asking around for hints and ideas from anyone who has moved with Children before and thought I would share the top tips:
- Pack up their things last and unpack them first. This should give them some familiarity straight away and help them settle quicker in their new rooms.
- Don’t change their bedding! (this is an easy one) they will have the scent from their bed to comfort them on the initial few days in your new place. Some people have suggested spraying a scent or room spray in their old room in the days leading up to the move and then the same spray in the new room when you move.
- Involve them and make it an adventure. Talking to them and being enthusiastic about the move will make it a fun experience
- Keep their routines if you can; Mealtimes & Bedtimes.
- Make a treasure map of your new house and garden and explore with them!
- Hits: 684
Welcome to our new look website and brand-new blog, we hope you like it.
We are excitedly making our plans for 2019; there are a couple of fantastic developments that we can’t wait to launch in the new year along with some stunning older properties that will be coming onto the market soon.
This year has been good for us here at SW, we have strengthened our team with the addition of Beth who has fit in perfectly with Kate, Josh, Lucy, Rob & Ian. We have sold some great houses and worked with some amazing clients, we would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who chose Snowden Wilkinson to help with their move.
This time of year, we get asked the question of ‘should I put my house on the market now or just wait until January?’
Our opinion is that if you are ready then let’s do it! We find that there are some serious buyers looking in December and generally less property comes onto the market so you will have less competition.
Whenever you are ready to move, we will be delighted to hear from you.